title
Sunday, February 12, 2006
 
Welcome to Life Inside The Den - I study Fine Art and at the moment I am making dens that represent the way I interact with people in a certain environment. Presently I am making a den in the studio amongst all the other fine art students. I am using the den as the basis for my ideas and also the venue for the exhibition of work that I will produce over the next few weeks. This blog on the other hand shouldn't be about my work and should only reflect my work in that I will be writing about things and art that I am interested in. - This was intended to be a simple explanation of the title but has turned into a bit of a ramble that should end.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom
ARCHIVES
February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger