title
Monday, November 20, 2006
 
I have been reading the essays which are in the front of the book 3 - infinity : new multiple art, which is published by the arts council of Great Britain in 1970.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|||||||||||

I want to stop destroying everything that I do.

I don't want to create multiples though.

The essays in front of this book:::::::

firstly make a mockery of multiples

secondly make a mockery of art

thirdly make it impossible to address either problem

??????????? HOWEVER ??????????????

I've got a big ego or at least am quite ambitious, and so , fuck you JANET DALEY, KARL GERSTNER, REYNER BANHAM, JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI, ANTHONY WEDGWOOD BENN and JOHN BERGER.

??????????? AN ASIDE ??????????????

I've met Anthony Wedgwood Benn - Tony Benn - I asked him whether politics was just this thing controlled by the media and wouldn't it be more important to elect the people that were in charge of the mass media or at least hold them to account. He didn't seem very interested in my question - I was 17 at the time.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom
ARCHIVES
February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / November 2006 /


Powered by Blogger